3CX Phone System
Discover the Advantages of a Software Based VoIP IP PBX
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via email & see user presence
- Auto-Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP Providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones
Take a look at the brochure or download the Free Edition today and break free from your proprietary PBX!
There are no products to list in this category.